» » » AS Roma vs Sassuolo Predictions and Tips 15.09.2019

AS Roma vs Sassuolo Predictions and Tips 15.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-2
15 Sep 17:00 AS Roma v Sassuolo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15 Sep 17:00 AS Roma v Sassuolo 57 30 13 73 27 68 32
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.74
AS Roma welcome Sassuolo for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our AS Roma v Sassuolo Prediction and Betting Tips.

AS Roma are 1.73 to win at home against Sassuolo, who are 4.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.14 odds.

Respectively, a home win for AS Roma has a 57% chance of winning while Sassuolo's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

AS Roma vs Sassuolo Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Roma are undefeated in their last 12 matches against Sassuolo in all competitions.

Roma are undefeated in their last 11 matches (Serie A).

Sassuolo have lost their last 3 away matches (Serie A).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on AS Roma vs Sassuolo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

20:45
Romania v Sweden
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:45
Romania v Sweden 43 31 26 47 53 37 63 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.70
20:45
Bosnia & Herzegovina v Italy
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:45
Bosnia & Herzegovina v Italy 38 27 35 61 39 51 49 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.69
20:45
Spain v Malta
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:45
Spain v Malta 79 16 5 74 26 50 50 Home (-1.5 AH) HT
Pick: Home (-1.5 AH) HT | Odds: 1.57
20:45
Switzerland v Georgia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:45
Switzerland v Georgia 70 23 7 63 37 33 67 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.83
16 Nov 18:00 Slovenia v Latvia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16 Nov 18:00 Slovenia v Latvia 71 24 5 50 50 35 65 Home -2.5 (0:2) AH
Pick: Home -2.5 (0:2) AH | Odds: 2.03
16 Nov 18:00 Azerbaijan v Wales
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16 Nov 18:00 Azerbaijan v Wales 27 31 42 43 57 35 65 W2 & Under 3.5
Pick: W2 & Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.90
View More Betting Tips ⋙