» » » Hoffenheim vs Freiburg Predictions and Tips 15.09.2019

Hoffenheim vs Freiburg Predictions and Tips 15.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
15 Sep 14:30 Hoffenheim v Freiburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15 Sep 14:30 Hoffenheim v Freiburg 55 31 14 64 36 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.58
Hoffenheim welcome Freiburg for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Hoffenheim v Freiburg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Hoffenheim are 1.74 to win at home against Freiburg, who are 4.58 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Hoffenheim has a 55% chance of winning while Freiburg's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Hoffenheim vs Freiburg Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Hoffenheim went unbeaten at home last season against teams that finished in the bottom half (W6, D3).

Both teams have scored in the last seven Bundesliga H2Hs at Hoffenheim.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Freiburg's last 10 games (Bundesliga).

Hoffenheim have seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Freiburg in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.58
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hoffenheim vs Freiburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

20:45
Romania v Sweden
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:45
Romania v Sweden 43 31 26 47 53 37 63 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.70
20:45
Bosnia & Herzegovina v Italy
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:45
Bosnia & Herzegovina v Italy 38 27 35 61 39 51 49 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.69
20:45
Spain v Malta
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:45
Spain v Malta 79 16 5 74 26 50 50 Home (-1.5 AH) HT
Pick: Home (-1.5 AH) HT | Odds: 1.57
20:45
Switzerland v Georgia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:45
Switzerland v Georgia 70 23 7 63 37 33 67 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.83
16 Nov 18:00 Slovenia v Latvia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16 Nov 18:00 Slovenia v Latvia 71 24 5 50 50 35 65 Home -2.5 (0:2) AH
Pick: Home -2.5 (0:2) AH | Odds: 2.03
16 Nov 18:00 Azerbaijan v Wales
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16 Nov 18:00 Azerbaijan v Wales 27 31 42 43 57 35 65 W2 & Under 3.5
Pick: W2 & Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.90
View More Betting Tips ⋙