» » » England vs Kosovo Predictions 10.09.2019

England vs Kosovo Predictions 10.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-3
10 Sep 19:45 England v Kosovo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Sep 19:45 England v Kosovo 74 14 12 59 41 35 65
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 -2 (3 way) | Odds: 1.80
England welcome Kosovo for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our England v Kosovo Prediction and Betting Tips.

England are 1.08 to win at home against Kosovo, who are 39.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 13.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for England has a 74% chance of winning while Kosovo's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 14 per cent.

England vs Kosovo Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

England’s last four ECQ fixtures saw the opener scored within 25 minutes.

Since the turn of the century, England have recorded 16 ECQ home victories, with 14 being won by at least a -1 handicap.

There’s been an average of 10.75 corners per match across Kosovo’s ECQ fixtures so far.

England have won 14 of their last 17 matches (European Championship).

England have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 matches (European Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 -2 (3 way) @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on England vs Kosovo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Leicester v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leicester v Tottenham 39 30 31 61 39 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
12:30
Leeds v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leeds v Derby 61 23 16 59 41 56 44 Over 1.5 2HT
Pick: Over 1.5 2HT | Odds: 1.72
15:00
Man City v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man City v Watford 83 12 5 80 20 45 55 W1 -2.5 Handicap
Pick: W1 -2.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.98
15:00
Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier 51 27 22 49 51 45 55 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
17:00
Juventus v Verona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Juventus v Verona 75 19 6 65 35 42 58 Home Over 2.5
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
View More Betting Tips ⋙