» » » Moldova vs Turkey Predictions 10.09.2019

Moldova vs Turkey Predictions 10.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-4
10 Sep 19:45 Moldova v Turkey
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Sep 19:45 Moldova v Turkey 22 29 49 50 50 39 61
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75

Moldova welcome Turkey for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Moldova v Turkey Prediction and Betting Tips.

Moldova are 14.00 to win at home against Turkey, who are 1.32 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Moldova has a 22% chance of winning while Turkey's success is an estimated 49% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Moldova vs Turkey Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Both teams have scored in just two of Moldova’s last 13 matches.

Moldova have scored exactly one goal in each of their previous three home matches.

Both teams have scored in just two of Turkey’s last 11 matches.

Turkey have won 7 of their last 8 matches against Moldova in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Moldova vs Turkey
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Leicester v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leicester v Tottenham 39 30 31 61 39 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
12:30
Leeds v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leeds v Derby 61 23 16 59 41 56 44 Over 1.5 2HT
Pick: Over 1.5 2HT | Odds: 1.72
15:00
Man City v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man City v Watford 83 12 5 80 20 45 55 W1 -2.5 Handicap
Pick: W1 -2.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.98
15:00
Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier 51 27 22 49 51 45 55 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
17:00
Juventus v Verona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Juventus v Verona 75 19 6 65 35 42 58 Home Over 2.5
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
View More Betting Tips ⋙