» » » Barcelona vs Valencia Predictions and Tips 14.09.2019

Barcelona vs Valencia Predictions and Tips 14.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-2
14 Sep 17:30 Barcelona v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14 Sep 17:30 Barcelona v Valencia 63 17 20 74 26 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.75
Barcelona welcome Valencia for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Barcelona v Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Barcelona are 1.53 to win at home against Valencia, who are 6.35 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.70 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Barcelona has a 63% chance of winning while Valencia's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 17 per cent.

Barcelona vs Valencia Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Barcelona have only lost two of their last 24 LaLiga games against Valencia (W14 D8), however each of those defeats came at the Camp Nou (2-3 in February 2014 and 1-2 in April 2016).

Valencia have only lost one of their last six LaLiga matches (W4 D1), a 1-0 defeat against Celta de Vigo in their last away game in the competition.

Barcelona have scored at least 2 goals in 14 of their last 16 home matches (LaLiga).

Barcelona have seen over 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 home matches against Valencia in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Home Over 2.0 @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Barcelona vs Valencia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙