» » » France vs Andorra Predictions 10.09.2019

France vs Andorra Predictions 10.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
10 Sep 19:45 France v Andorra
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Sep 19:45 France v Andorra 85 10 5 85 15 31 69
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1s Half Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.20
France welcome Andorra for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our France v Andorra Prediction and Betting Tips.

France are 1.02 to win at home against Andorra, who are 87.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 36.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for France has a 85% chance of winning while Andorra's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 10 per cent.

France vs Andorra Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Andorra have lost their last 45 matches (European Championship).

France have been winning at both half time and full time in 6 of their last 8 matches (European Championship).

Four of France’s five ECQ fixtures have produced over 1.5 goals before half-time.

Andorra’s all-time ratio of ECQ goals scored/conceded stands at 11:160.

The visitors have conceded first, and done so in the opening half hour, in four of their five ECQ fixtures.
Our Betting Tip:
1s Half Over 2.5 @ 2.20
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on France vs Andorra
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Leicester v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leicester v Tottenham 39 30 31 61 39 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
12:30
Leeds v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leeds v Derby 61 23 16 59 41 56 44 Over 1.5 2HT
Pick: Over 1.5 2HT | Odds: 1.72
15:00
Man City v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man City v Watford 83 12 5 80 20 45 55 W1 -2.5 Handicap
Pick: W1 -2.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.98
15:00
Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier 51 27 22 49 51 45 55 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
17:00
Juventus v Verona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Juventus v Verona 75 19 6 65 35 42 58 Home Over 2.5
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
View More Betting Tips ⋙