» » » Norwich vs Manchester City Predictions and Tips 14.09.2019

Norwich vs Manchester City Predictions and Tips 14.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
14 Sep 17:30 Norwich v Man City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14 Sep 17:30 Norwich v Man City 15 19 66 78 22 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 in Both Halves | Odds: 1.89
Norwich welcome Man City for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Norwich v Man City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Norwich are 16.00 to win at home against Man City, who are 1.18 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 9.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Norwich has a 15% chance of winning while Man City's success is an estimated 66% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Norwich vs Man City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

This Premier League match in Round 5 pits together two sides whose previous outings have produced 33 combined goals between them, with each averaging a great four goals per game and nearly half those goals (16) belong to the currently top-3 league scorers.

Norwich need to recover from their third defeat of the season two weeks ago when they fell 2-0 away at West Ham and their leading goalscorer can't always be relied on to win games, although he has 5 of his team's six goals and is in just rampant form.

This will be the third matchup where the Canaries have faced a so-called top-six side in 5 rounds, having previously been overpowered by Liverpool and Chelsea and, if Guardiola's City puts early pressure on Norwich, chances are their defence is going to be exposed and break down as it's been the case with six of the 10 goals conceded by Norwich to have come before 30 minutes of their four Premier League matches.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 in Both Halves @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Norwich vs Man City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙