» » » Tottenham vs Crystal Palace Predictions and Tips 14.09.2019

Tottenham vs Crystal Palace Predictions and Tips 14.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
14 Sep 15:00 Tottenham v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14 Sep 15:00 Tottenham v Crystal Palace 54 23 23 53 47 41 59
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.32
Tottenham welcome Crystal Palace for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Tottenham v Crystal Palace Prediction and Betting Tips.

Tottenham are 1.40 to win at home against Crystal Palace, who are 8.80 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Tottenham has a 54% chance of winning while Crystal Palace's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Tottenham vs Crystal Palace Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Tottenham have been drawing at half time and winning at full time in 6 of their last 7 matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.

Tottenham have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 8 home matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.

Tottenham have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 home matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.

Tottenham have won 6 of their last 7 matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 To Nil @ 2.32
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Tottenham vs Crystal Palace
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙