» » » Manchester Utd vs Leicester Predictions and Tips 14.09.2019

Manchester Utd vs Leicester Predictions and Tips 14.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
14 Sep 15:00 Man United v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14 Sep 15:00 Man United v Leicester 45 28 27 52 48 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.87
Man United welcome Leicester for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Man United v Leicester Prediction and Betting Tips.

Man United are 1.87 to win at home against Leicester, who are 4.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.75 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Man United has a 45% chance of winning while Leicester's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Man United vs Leicester Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Man Utd have won 9 of their last 10 home matches against Leicester in all competitions.

Man Utd have been winning at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 7 matches against Leicester in all competitions.

Man Utd have scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 10 home matches against Leicester in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.87
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Man United vs Leicester
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙