» » » Lithuania vs Portugal Predictions 10.09.2019

Lithuania vs Portugal Predictions 10.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-4
10 Sep 19:45 Lithuania v Portugal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Sep 19:45 Lithuania v Portugal 15 14 71 68 32 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 3.5 | Odds: 2.22
Lithuania welcome Portugal for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Lithuania v Portugal Prediction and Betting Tips.

Lithuania are 31.00 to win at home against Portugal, who are 1.11 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 11.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Lithuania has a 15% chance of winning while Portugal's success is an estimated 71% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 14 per cent.

Lithuania vs Portugal Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Portugal are undefeated in their last 17 matches (European Championship).

Lithuania have failed to win their last 6 matches (European Championship).

Portugal has won 5 last away games

Lithuania have not scored more than once in any of their last nine home matches.

Portugal have kept a clean sheet in four of their last 11 matches (36.36%).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 3.5 @ 2.22
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lithuania vs Portugal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Leicester v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leicester v Tottenham 39 30 31 61 39 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
12:30
Leeds v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leeds v Derby 61 23 16 59 41 56 44 Over 1.5 2HT
Pick: Over 1.5 2HT | Odds: 1.72
15:00
Man City v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man City v Watford 83 12 5 80 20 45 55 W1 -2.5 Handicap
Pick: W1 -2.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.98
15:00
Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier 51 27 22 49 51 45 55 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
17:00
Juventus v Verona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Juventus v Verona 75 19 6 65 35 42 58 Home Over 2.5
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
View More Betting Tips ⋙