» » » Mallorca vs Athletic Bilbao Predictions and Tips 13.09.2019

Mallorca vs Athletic Bilbao Predictions and Tips 13.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
13 Sep 20:00 Mallorca v Athletic Bilbao
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13 Sep 20:00 Mallorca v Athletic Bilbao 38 34 28 45 55 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 1.61
Mallorca welcome Athletic Bilbao for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Mallorca v Athletic Bilbao Prediction and Betting Tips.

Mallorca are 3.62 to win at home against Athletic Bilbao, who are 2.35 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Mallorca has a 38% chance of winning while Athletic Bilbao's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Mallorca vs Athletic Bilbao Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

The Basque club have made more than a satisfying start the La Liga campaign and are now sharing the second place with Sevilla having registered the identical record of two wins and a draw with a goal difference of four goals scored and one allowed.

However, from what we saw last season, there was an obvious shortcoming that had the Bilbao outfit finish below mid-table. It's their away form, namely goalscoring because Athletic recorded the fewest goals on the road than any other side, and have already drawn 1-1 with Getafe in their only away game so far.

They should not worry much against Mallorca though, who have failed to score for the second time running since beating Eibar 2-1 at home on opening day. But they are not going to lie down easy here either so we reckon Athletic Bilbao Draw No Bet is possibly the best choice for a bet in this match.
Our Betting Tip:
2 DNB @ 1.61
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Mallorca vs Athletic Bilbao
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙