» » » Lille vs Angers Predictions and Tips 13.09.2019

Lille vs Angers Predictions and Tips 13.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
13 Sep 18:00 Lille v Angers
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13 Sep 18:00 Lille v Angers 48 27 25 56 44 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.90
Lille welcome Angers for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Lille v Angers Prediction and Betting Tips.

Lille are 1.90 to win at home against Angers, who are 4.78 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.48 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Lille has a 48% chance of winning while Angers's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Lille vs Angers Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Lille has won 6 last home games

Lille has not lost 1st period in 21 last home games

Angers have had over 1.5 goals 4 last halves in a row in away matches

Lille have scored in both halves in 100% of their home league games this campaign – a league high.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lille vs Angers
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙