» » » Derby vs Cardiff Predictions and Tips 13.09.2019

Derby vs Cardiff Predictions and Tips 13.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
13 Sep 19:45 Derby v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13 Sep 19:45 Derby v Cardiff 38 33 29 56 44 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.85
Derby welcome Cardiff for a Championship match on . Read on for our Derby v Cardiff Prediction and Betting Tips.

Derby are 2.51 to win at home against Cardiff, who are 2.86 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.64 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Derby has a 38% chance of winning while Cardiff's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Derby vs Cardiff Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Derby have lost just one of their last five home league games against Cardiff (W2 D2 L1), losing 3-4 in February 2017 under Steve McClaren.

Cardiff City have won just two of their last 10 Championship meetings with Derby (W2 D4 L4).

The last two H2Hs at Pride Park saw the team who scored first go on to lose, with both games seeing over 3.5 goals.

There’s been at least two goals scored in four of Derby’s six Championship matches.

Cardiff haven’t scored or conceded in the opening 15-minutes of any league game this season.
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Derby vs Cardiff
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
15:00
Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
15:45
PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:45
PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool 31 28 41 64 36 57 43 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.06
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund 28 25 47 64 36 62 38 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙