» » » Russia vs Kazakhstan Predictions 09.09.2019

Russia vs Kazakhstan Predictions 09.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
09 Sep 19:45 Russia v Kazakhstan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
09 Sep 19:45 Russia v Kazakhstan 72 23 5 67 33 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.94
Russia welcome Kazakhstan for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Russia v Kazakhstan Prediction and Betting Tips.

Russia are 1.18 to win at home against Kazakhstan, who are 21.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 7.90 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Russia has a 72% chance of winning while Kazakhstan's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Russia vs Kazakhstan Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Russia have kept a clean sheet in eight of their last ten ECQ home matches. Fourteen of Russia’s 17 goals this ECQ campaign have come after the half-hour. There has been a clean sheet for at least one side in six of Kazakhstan’s last eight ECQ fixtures.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Under 3.5 @ 1.94
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Russia vs Kazakhstan
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙