» » » Hungary vs Slovakia Predictions 09.09.2019

Hungary vs Slovakia Predictions 09.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
09 Sep 19:45 Hungary v Slovakia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
09 Sep 19:45 Hungary v Slovakia 55 22 23 45 55 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.67
Hungary welcome Slovakia for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Hungary v Slovakia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Hungary are 2.48 to win at home against Slovakia, who are 3.13 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Hungary has a 55% chance of winning while Slovakia's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Hungary vs Slovakia Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Three of Hungary’s six ECQ goals this campaign arrived in the final half-hour. Slovakia’s last two ECQ away games seen the first-goal occur by the 15th minute (W1, L1). Four of the five historical H2Hs witnessed a ‘0-0’ scoreline at half-time.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.67
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hungary vs Slovakia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Leicester v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leicester v Tottenham 39 30 31 61 39 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
12:30
Leeds v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leeds v Derby 61 23 16 59 41 56 44 Over 1.5 2HT
Pick: Over 1.5 2HT | Odds: 1.72
15:00
Man City v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man City v Watford 83 12 5 80 20 45 55 W1 -2.5 Handicap
Pick: W1 -2.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.98
15:00
Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier 51 27 22 49 51 45 55 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
17:00
Juventus v Verona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Juventus v Verona 75 19 6 65 35 42 58 Home Over 2.5
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
View More Betting Tips ⋙