» » » Scotland vs Belgium Predictions 09.09.2019

Scotland vs Belgium Predictions 09.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-4
09 Sep 19:45 Scotland v Belgium
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
09 Sep 19:45 Scotland v Belgium 26 17 57 56 44 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 (-1.5 AH) | Odds: 2.18

Scotland welcome Belgium for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Scotland v Belgium Prediction and Betting Tips.

Scotland are 8.30 to win at home against Belgium, who are 1.43 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.90 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Scotland has a 26% chance of winning while Belgium's success is an estimated 57% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 17 per cent.

Scotland vs Belgium Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 (-1.5 AH) @ 2.18
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Scotland vs Belgium
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙