» » » Internacional vs Sao Paulo Predictions 07.09.2019

Internacional vs Sao Paulo Predictions 07.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
07 Sep 23:00 Internacional v Sao Paulo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
07 Sep 23:00 Internacional v Sao Paulo 46 32 22 41 59 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.17
Internacional welcome Sao Paulo for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Internacional v Sao Paulo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Internacional are 2.47 to win at home against Sao Paulo, who are 3.15 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.08 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Internacional has a 46% chance of winning while Sao Paulo's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Internacional vs Sao Paulo Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.17
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Internacional vs Sao Paulo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙