» » » Lithuania vs Ukraine Predictions 07.09.2019

Lithuania vs Ukraine Predictions 07.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
07 Sep 17:00 Lithuania v Ukraine
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
07 Sep 17:00 Lithuania v Ukraine 15 25 60 57 43 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
Lithuania welcome Ukraine for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Lithuania v Ukraine Prediction and Betting Tips.

Lithuania are 13.00 to win at home against Ukraine, who are 1.32 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.35 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Lithuania has a 15% chance of winning while Ukraine's success is an estimated 60% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Lithuania vs Ukraine Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Ukraine have won their last 3 matches (European Championship).

Lithuania have failed to win 10 of their last 11 matches (European Championship).

Lithuania have conceded a first-half opener in each of their last seven competitive home losses.

Ukraine have scored exactly one goal from the 75th minute onwards in each of their last five competitive away wins.

Each of the previous four competitive H2Hs (all venues) have seen the away side on the day fail to score by half-time.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lithuania vs Ukraine
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Leicester v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leicester v Tottenham 39 30 31 61 39 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
12:30
Leeds v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leeds v Derby 61 23 16 59 41 56 44 Over 1.5 2HT
Pick: Over 1.5 2HT | Odds: 1.72
15:00
Man City v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man City v Watford 83 12 5 80 20 45 55 W1 -2.5 Handicap
Pick: W1 -2.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.98
15:00
Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier 51 27 22 49 51 45 55 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
17:00
Juventus v Verona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Juventus v Verona 75 19 6 65 35 42 58 Home Over 2.5
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
View More Betting Tips ⋙