» » » Twente vs Utrecht Predictions and Tips 01.09.2019

Twente vs Utrecht Predictions and Tips 01.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
01 Sep 11:15 Twente v Utrecht
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01 Sep 11:15 Twente v Utrecht 32 35 33 53 47 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.86
Twente welcome Utrecht for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Twente v Utrecht Prediction and Betting Tips.

Twente are 3.56 to win at home against Utrecht, who are 1.98 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.84 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Twente has a 32% chance of winning while Utrecht's success is an estimated 33% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Twente vs Utrecht Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Each of Twente’s home league games this term have produced exactly one goal before the break.

Five of Twente’s last seven competitive matches have produced over 3.5 total goals.

Twente have seen over 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against FC Utrecht in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Twente vs Utrecht
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙