» » » Gil Vicente vs Vitoria Setubal Predictions and Tips 31.08.2019

Gil Vicente vs Vitoria Setubal Predictions and Tips 31.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
31 Aug 21:30 Gil Vicente v Setubal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
31 Aug 21:30 Gil Vicente v Setubal 45 35 20 41 59 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.86
Gil Vicente welcome Setubal for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Gil Vicente v Setubal Prediction and Betting Tips.

Gil Vicente are 2.20 to win at home against Setubal, who are 3.48 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.28 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Gil Vicente has a 45% chance of winning while Setubal's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Gil Vicente vs Setubal Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Gil Vicente have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches against Vitoria de Setubal in all competitions.

Vitoria de Setubal have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 matches (Liga NOS).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Gil Vicente vs Setubal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙