» » » West Ham vs Norwich Predictions and Tips 31.08.2019

West Ham vs Norwich Predictions and Tips 31.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
31 Aug 15:00 West Ham v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
31 Aug 15:00 West Ham v Norwich 46 29 25 66 34 67 33
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 2.00
West Ham welcome Norwich for a Premier League match on . Read on for our West Ham v Norwich Prediction and Betting Tips.

West Ham are 1.94 to win at home against Norwich, who are 4.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.94 odds.

Respectively, a home win for West Ham has a 46% chance of winning while Norwich's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

West Ham vs Norwich Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

West Ham won 3-1 away to Watford last weekend before beating lower-league opposition Newport in the EFL Cup in midweek.

Norwich lost 3-2 to Chelsea last weekend and were dumped out of the cup by Crawley Town on Tuesday.

Sébastien Haller netted twice on his West Ham PL debut last weekend, scoring both goals after half-time.

Norwich ‘goal machine’ Teemu Pukki has scored five league goals from his 12 shots on goal - a 41.67% success rate. West Ham’s three league games have produced 11 goals, eight of which were scored in the second half.
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on West Ham vs Norwich
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙