» » » Borussia Monchengladbach vs RB Leipzig Predictions and Tips 30.08.2019

Borussia Monchengladbach vs RB Leipzig Predictions and Tips 30.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
30 Aug 19:30 Monchengladbach v RB Leipzig
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
30 Aug 19:30 Monchengladbach v RB Leipzig 23 33 44 64 36 71 29
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.06
Monchengladbach welcome RB Leipzig for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Monchengladbach v RB Leipzig Prediction and Betting Tips.

Monchengladbach are 3.54 to win at home against RB Leipzig, who are 2.07 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.88 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Monchengladbach has a 23% chance of winning while RB Leipzig's success is an estimated 44% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Monchengladbach vs RB Leipzig Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Gladbach conceded a first-half opener in seven of their last nine home league games.

Gladbach have failed to score before half-time in ten of their previous 12 Bundesliga home matches.

Leipzig scored a first-half opener in eight of their last ten away league games.

RasenBallsport Leipzig are undefeated in 17 of their last 18 matches (Bundesliga).

RasenBallsport Leipzig have won their last 3 away matches against Borussia M.Gladbach in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 2.06
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Monchengladbach vs RB Leipzig
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙