» » » Eintracht Frankfurt vs Strasbourg Predictions and Tips 29.08.2019

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Strasbourg Predictions and Tips 29.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
29 Aug 19:30 Eintracht Frankfurt v Strasbourg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
29 Aug 19:30 Eintracht Frankfurt v Strasbourg 63 30 7 51 49 37 63
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.93
Eintracht Frankfurt welcome Strasbourg for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Eintracht Frankfurt v Strasbourg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Eintracht Frankfurt are 1.31 to win at home against Strasbourg, who are 11.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Eintracht Frankfurt has a 63% chance of winning while Strasbourg's success is an estimated 7% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Strasbourg Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Strasbourg's last 3 games (UEFA Europa League).

Strasbourg have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches (UEFA Europa League).

Strasbourg have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.93
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Eintracht Frankfurt vs Strasbourg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Leicester v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leicester v Tottenham 39 30 31 61 39 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
12:30
Leeds v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leeds v Derby 61 23 16 59 41 56 44 Over 1.5 2HT
Pick: Over 1.5 2HT | Odds: 1.72
15:00
Man City v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man City v Watford 83 12 5 80 20 45 55 W1 -2.5 Handicap
Pick: W1 -2.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.98
15:00
Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier 51 27 22 49 51 45 55 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
17:00
Juventus v Verona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Juventus v Verona 75 19 6 65 35 42 58 Home Over 2.5
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
View More Betting Tips ⋙