» » » Rangers vs Legia Warszawa Predictions and Tips 29.08.2019

Rangers vs Legia Warszawa Predictions and Tips 29.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
29 Aug 19:45 Rangers v Legia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
29 Aug 19:45 Rangers v Legia 67 21 12 48 52 34 66
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.79
Rangers welcome Legia for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Rangers v Legia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Rangers are 1.48 to win at home against Legia, who are 7.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.04 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Rangers has a 67% chance of winning while Legia's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

Rangers vs Legia Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Rangers are undefeated in their last 7 matches (UEFA Europa League).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Legia Warszawa's last 5 games (UEFA Europa League).

Legia Warsaw have had under 1.5 goals 11 last halves in a row

Legia Warsaw have had under 1.5 2nd half goals in 9 last matches
Our Betting Tip:
Home Over 1.5 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rangers vs Legia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙