» » » PAOK vs Slovan Bratislava Predictions and Tips 29.08.2019

PAOK vs Slovan Bratislava Predictions and Tips 29.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
29 Aug 18:00 PAOK v Slovan Bratislava
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
29 Aug 18:00 PAOK v Slovan Bratislava 64 26 10 59 41 41 59
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 (+1.5 AH) | Odds: 1.88
PAOK welcome Slovan Bratislava for a Europa League match on . Read on for our PAOK v Slovan Bratislava Prediction and Betting Tips.

PAOK are 1.33 to win at home against Slovan Bratislava, who are 11.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.74 odds.

Respectively, a home win for PAOK has a 64% chance of winning while Slovan Bratislava's success is an estimated 10% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

PAOK vs Slovan Bratislava Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

PAOK Thessaloniki FC have lost their last 5 matches (UEFA Europa League).

Slovan Bratislava have won their last 5 matches (UEFA Europa League).

PAOK Thessaloniki FC have failed to score in 6 of their last 8 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Our Betting Tip:
2 (+1.5 AH) @ 1.88
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on PAOK vs Slovan Bratislava
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Leicester v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leicester v Tottenham 39 30 31 61 39 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
12:30
Leeds v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leeds v Derby 61 23 16 59 41 56 44 Over 1.5 2HT
Pick: Over 1.5 2HT | Odds: 1.72
15:00
Man City v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man City v Watford 83 12 5 80 20 45 55 W1 -2.5 Handicap
Pick: W1 -2.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.98
15:00
Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier 51 27 22 49 51 45 55 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
17:00
Juventus v Verona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Juventus v Verona 75 19 6 65 35 42 58 Home Over 2.5
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
View More Betting Tips ⋙