» » » Zorya Lugansk vs Espanyol Predictions and Tips 29.08.2019

Zorya Lugansk vs Espanyol Predictions and Tips 29.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
29 Aug 18:00 Zorya Lugansk v Espanyol
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
29 Aug 18:00 Zorya Lugansk v Espanyol 25 35 40 56 44 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.75
Zorya Lugansk welcome Espanyol for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Zorya Lugansk v Espanyol Prediction and Betting Tips.

Zorya Lugansk are 3.34 to win at home against Espanyol, who are 2.18 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.44 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Zorya Lugansk has a 25% chance of winning while Espanyol's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Zorya Lugansk vs Espanyol Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Espanyol are undefeated in their last 20 matches (UEFA Europa League).

Espanyol have scored at least 3 goals in their last 5 matches (UEFA Europa League).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Espanyol's last 5 games (UEFA Europa League).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Zorya Lugansk vs Espanyol
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙