» » » Spartak Moscow vs SC Braga Predictions and Tips 29.08.2019

Spartak Moscow vs SC Braga Predictions and Tips 29.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
29 Aug 18:15 Spartak Moscow v Braga
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
29 Aug 18:15 Spartak Moscow v Braga 50 28 22 49 51 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.04
Spartak Moscow welcome Braga for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Spartak Moscow v Braga Prediction and Betting Tips.

Spartak Moscow are 2.31 to win at home against Braga, who are 2.98 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.54 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Spartak Moscow has a 50% chance of winning while Braga's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Spartak Moscow vs Braga Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.04
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Spartak Moscow vs Braga
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Leicester v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leicester v Tottenham 39 30 31 61 39 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
12:30
Leeds v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leeds v Derby 61 23 16 59 41 56 44 Over 1.5 2HT
Pick: Over 1.5 2HT | Odds: 1.72
15:00
Man City v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man City v Watford 83 12 5 80 20 45 55 W1 -2.5 Handicap
Pick: W1 -2.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.98
15:00
Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier 51 27 22 49 51 45 55 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
17:00
Juventus v Verona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Juventus v Verona 75 19 6 65 35 42 58 Home Over 2.5
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
View More Betting Tips ⋙