» » » Nice vs Marseille Predictions and Tips 28.08.2019

Nice vs Marseille Predictions and Tips 28.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
28 Aug 20:00 Nice v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
28 Aug 20:00 Nice v Marseille 39 29 32 48 52 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.87
Nice welcome Marseille for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Nice v Marseille Prediction and Betting Tips.

Nice are 3.12 to win at home against Marseille, who are 2.43 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.44 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Nice has a 39% chance of winning while Marseille's success is an estimated 32% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Nice vs Marseille Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Marseille have won their last 5 matches against Nice in all competitions.

Nice are undefeated in 14 of their last 15 home matches (Ligue 1).

Nice’s first two L1 games saw a total of 17 yellow cards, four red, and two penalties.

There’s been four penalties across Marseille’s last six L1 away games - three were missed.

Each of the last five H2Hs featured over 8.5 corners.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.87
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nice vs Marseille
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Leicester v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leicester v Tottenham 39 30 31 61 39 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
12:30
Leeds v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leeds v Derby 61 23 16 59 41 56 44 Over 1.5 2HT
Pick: Over 1.5 2HT | Odds: 1.72
15:00
Man City v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man City v Watford 83 12 5 80 20 45 55 W1 -2.5 Handicap
Pick: W1 -2.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.98
15:00
Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier 51 27 22 49 51 45 55 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
17:00
Juventus v Verona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Juventus v Verona 75 19 6 65 35 42 58 Home Over 2.5
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
View More Betting Tips ⋙