» » » Club Brugge vs LASK Linz Predictions and Tips 28.08.2019

Club Brugge vs LASK Linz Predictions and Tips 28.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
28 Aug 20:00 Club Brugge v LASK Linz
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
28 Aug 20:00 Club Brugge v LASK Linz 63 24 13 67 33 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.79
Club Brugge welcome LASK Linz for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Club Brugge v LASK Linz Prediction and Betting Tips.

Club Brugge are 1.79 to win at home against LASK Linz, who are 4.56 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.72 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Club Brugge has a 63% chance of winning while LASK Linz's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Club Brugge vs LASK Linz Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Club Bruges have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Club Bruges are undefeated in their last 7 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Club Brugge has tied 2nd period in 5 last games
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Club Brugge vs LASK Linz
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Leicester v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leicester v Tottenham 39 30 31 61 39 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
12:30
Leeds v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leeds v Derby 61 23 16 59 41 56 44 Over 1.5 2HT
Pick: Over 1.5 2HT | Odds: 1.72
15:00
Man City v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man City v Watford 83 12 5 80 20 45 55 W1 -2.5 Handicap
Pick: W1 -2.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.98
15:00
Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier 51 27 22 49 51 45 55 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
17:00
Juventus v Verona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Juventus v Verona 75 19 6 65 35 42 58 Home Over 2.5
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
View More Betting Tips ⋙