» » » Udinese vs AC Milan Predictions and Tips 25.08.2019

Udinese vs AC Milan Predictions and Tips 25.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
25 Aug 17:00 Udinese v AC Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
25 Aug 17:00 Udinese v AC Milan 32 29 39 52 48 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.84
Udinese welcome AC Milan for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Udinese v AC Milan Prediction and Betting Tips.

Udinese are 3.94 to win at home against AC Milan, who are 2.10 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Udinese has a 32% chance of winning while AC Milan's success is an estimated 39% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Udinese vs AC Milan Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

AC Milan have won their last 4 matches (Serie A).

Six of Udinese’s eight SA home victories last season arrived via a single-goal margin.

There was a 0-0 half-time scoreline in 42.11% of Milan’s away league games last term.

There’s been a red card in three of the last four H2Hs held here.

Udinese have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against AC Milan in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.84
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Udinese vs AC Milan
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
15:00
Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
15:45
PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:45
PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool 31 28 41 64 36 57 43 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.06
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund 28 25 47 64 36 62 38 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙