» » » Paris SG vs Toulouse Predictions and Tips 25.08.2019

Paris SG vs Toulouse Predictions and Tips 25.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
25 Aug 20:00 Paris SG v Toulouse
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
25 Aug 20:00 Paris SG v Toulouse 73 22 5 75 25 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.72
Paris SG welcome Toulouse for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Paris SG v Toulouse Prediction and Betting Tips.

Paris SG are 1.12 to win at home against Toulouse, who are 26.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 11.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Paris SG has a 73% chance of winning while Toulouse's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Paris SG vs Toulouse Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

PSG have won 19 of their last 22 matches against Toulouse in all competitions

PSG have won 18 of their last 20 home matches (Ligue 1)

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 10 of PSG's last 11 games (Ligue 1).

PSG have been winning at both half time and full time in 7 of their last 9 home matches (Ligue 1).

PSG have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches against Toulouse in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Over 3.5 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Paris SG vs Toulouse
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Leicester v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leicester v Tottenham 39 30 31 61 39 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
12:30
Leeds v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leeds v Derby 61 23 16 59 41 56 44 Over 1.5 2HT
Pick: Over 1.5 2HT | Odds: 1.72
15:00
Man City v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man City v Watford 83 12 5 80 20 45 55 W1 -2.5 Handicap
Pick: W1 -2.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.98
15:00
Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier 51 27 22 49 51 45 55 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
17:00
Juventus v Verona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Juventus v Verona 75 19 6 65 35 42 58 Home Over 2.5
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
View More Betting Tips ⋙