» » » Strasbourg vs Rennes Predictions and Tips 25.08.2019

Strasbourg vs Rennes Predictions and Tips 25.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
25 Aug 16:00 Strasbourg v Rennes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
25 Aug 16:00 Strasbourg v Rennes 46 32 22 52 48 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
Strasbourg welcome Rennes for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Strasbourg v Rennes Prediction and Betting Tips.

Strasbourg are 2.74 to win at home against Rennes, who are 2.84 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.26 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Strasbourg has a 46% chance of winning while Rennes's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Strasbourg vs Rennes Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Strasbourg have failed to score in just two of their last 22 top-flight home games.

None of Rennes’ last 43 away L1 fixtures have ended goalless, whilst ten of their last 11 away league losses featured both teams scoring.

Don’t expect a draw – there hasn’t been one in the last 11 previous league H2Hs.

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Strasbourg's last 7 games (Ligue 1).

Strasbourg have failed to win 9 of their last 10 matches (Ligue 1).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.65
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Strasbourg vs Rennes
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙