» » » Real Madrid vs Valladolid Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

Real Madrid vs Valladolid Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
24 Aug 18:00 Real Madrid v Valladolid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Aug 18:00 Real Madrid v Valladolid 71 17 12 79 21 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 (-1.5 AH) | Odds: 1.60
Real Madrid welcome Valladolid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Real Madrid v Valladolid Prediction and Betting Tips.

Real Madrid are 1.23 to win at home against Valladolid, who are 13.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 7.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Real Madrid has a 71% chance of winning while Valladolid's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 17 per cent.

Real Madrid vs Valladolid Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

‘Los Blancos’ have won the last eight top-flight H2Hs held here, scoring an impressive average of 4.13 goals per fixture. Seven of those victories were won with at least a -1 handicap.

Valladolid’s last five away victories (in all competitions) have now come via a 2-1 scoreline, yet they haven’t kept a clean sheet away from home since mid-October.

Our Betting Tip:
1 (-1.5 AH) @ 1.60 (3/5)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Real Madrid vs Valladolid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙