» » » Heerenveen vs Twente Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

Heerenveen vs Twente Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
24 Aug 19:45 Heerenveen v Twente
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Aug 19:45 Heerenveen v Twente 42 31 27 64 36 68 32
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.58
Heerenveen welcome Twente for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Heerenveen v Twente Prediction and Betting Tips.

Heerenveen are 2.14 to win at home against Twente, who are 3.17 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.80 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Heerenveen has a 42% chance of winning while Twente's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Heerenveen vs Twente Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Heerenveen failed to score for the first time in seven competitive games last time out.

SC Heerenveen are undefeated in their last 5 home matches (Eredivisie).

All three of Twente’s 2019/20 league games have seen under 1.5 first-half goals.

Heerenveen’s matches averaged the Eredivisie’s second-highest return of 4.0 total goals per game in 2018/19.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.5 @ 1.58
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Heerenveen vs Twente
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Leicester v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leicester v Tottenham 39 30 31 61 39 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
12:30
Leeds v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Leeds v Derby 61 23 16 59 41 56 44 Over 1.5 2HT
Pick: Over 1.5 2HT | Odds: 1.72
15:00
Man City v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man City v Watford 83 12 5 80 20 45 55 W1 -2.5 Handicap
Pick: W1 -2.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.98
15:00
Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Marseille v Montpellier 51 27 22 49 51 45 55 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
17:00
Juventus v Verona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Juventus v Verona 75 19 6 65 35 42 58 Home Over 2.5
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
View More Betting Tips ⋙