» » » Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
24 Aug 17:30 Schalke 04 v Bayern Munich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Aug 17:30 Schalke 04 v Bayern Munich 20 25 55 64 36 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 2.00
Schalke 04 welcome Bayern Munich for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Schalke 04 v Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips.

Schalke 04 are 8.30 to win at home against Bayern Munich, who are 1.40 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Schalke 04 has a 20% chance of winning while Bayern Munich's success is an estimated 55% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Schalke failed to score in 52.94% of their Bundesliga home games last season.

Both teams scored in 64.71% of Bayern’s away league games last term.

Five of the last six competitive H2Hs saw the opener scored within 15 minutes.

Bayern are undefeated in their last 19 matches against Schalke in all competitions.

Bayern have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 5 matches against Schalke in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 2/2 @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙