» » » Dusseldorf vs Bayer Leverkusen Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

Dusseldorf vs Bayer Leverkusen Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
24 Aug 14:30 Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Aug 14:30 Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
Dusseldorf welcome Bayer Leverkusen for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen Prediction and Betting Tips.

Dusseldorf are 4.56 to win at home against Bayer Leverkusen, who are 1.77 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Dusseldorf has a 36% chance of winning while Bayer Leverkusen's success is an estimated 46% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 18 per cent.

Dusseldorf vs Bayer Leverkusen Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Leverkusen have won their last 6 matches against Fortuna Duesseldorf in all competitions.

Leverkusen have won 6 of their last 7 matches (Bundesliga).

Düsseldorf’s last 13 home league games featured at least one goal after the 60th minute.

Leverkusen won five of their previous eight Bundesliga away victories with a -1 handicap.

Both teams have scored in three of the four top-flight H2Hs since the turn of the century. Both teams scored before half-time in two.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dusseldorf vs Bayer Leverkusen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙