» » » Liverpool vs Arsenal Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

Liverpool vs Arsenal Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
24 Aug 17:30 Liverpool v Arsenal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Aug 17:30 Liverpool v Arsenal 57 24 19 76 24 67 33
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.50
Liverpool welcome Arsenal for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Liverpool v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips.

Liverpool are 1.53 to win at home against Arsenal, who are 6.15 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.90 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Liverpool has a 57% chance of winning while Arsenal's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Liverpool vs Arsenal Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

The only two teams to have won their first two games in the new campaign are going to meet at Anfield, where the arriving Arsenal haven't had encouraging results of late at all.

Last season they lost 5-1. The season before that it was 4-0 to Liverpool, the season before that it was 3-1, and though there were a couple of high-scoring draws either side of Jürgen Klopp’s appointment as manager the absolute standout horror show as far as Arsenal were concerned was a 5-1 drubbing on Brendan Rodgers’ watch in 2014.

It will be perhaps the biggest test of Gunners' ambitions for this season and an early indication that things at the club are improving. Their defence will hugely be tested as well, as Liverpool have scored 22 goals in their last six home matches against Arsenal and are the favourites heading into this match.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & BTTS @ 2.50 (3/2)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Liverpool vs Arsenal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙