» » » Sheffield United vs Leicester City Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

Sheffield United vs Leicester City Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
24 Aug 15:00 Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Aug 15:00 Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
Sheffield Utd welcome Leicester for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Sheffield Utd v Leicester Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sheffield Utd are 3.50 to win at home against Leicester, who are 2.28 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.38 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sheffield Utd has a 38% chance of winning while Leicester's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Sheffield Utd vs Leicester Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

The Foxes have had the upper hand for quite some time in h2h ties. To be precise, it’s been more than a decade since Leicester lost such a fixture, and they have found the back of the net in every such clash in the last 11 years.

Leicester have drawn their last 3 Premier League matches, including this campaign's 0-0 at home with Wolves and 1-1 at Chelsea from last week, and all of them plus the one preceding these have been accompanied by under 2.5 match goals.

Sheffield's first two games since their return to the Premier League have also been low-scoring - a 1-1 draw at Bournemouth with a 1-0 home win over Crystal Palace.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.65
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sheffield Utd vs Leicester
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
15:00
Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
15:45
PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:45
PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool 31 28 41 64 36 57 43 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.06
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund 28 25 47 64 36 62 38 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙