» » » Norwich City vs Chelsea Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

Norwich City vs Chelsea Predictions and Tips 24.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
24 Aug 12:30 Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Aug 12:30 Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
Norwich welcome Chelsea for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Norwich v Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips.

Norwich are 4.38 to win at home against Chelsea, who are 1.85 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.98 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Norwich has a 35% chance of winning while Chelsea's success is an estimated 39% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Norwich vs Chelsea Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 15 matches against Norwich in all competitions.

Norwich will be brimming with confidence after dispatching Newcastle 3-1 last weekend, though lost the previous game to Liverpool 1-4.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Norwich vs Chelsea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙