» » » Besiktas vs Goztepe Predictions and Tips 23.08.2019

Besiktas vs Goztepe Predictions and Tips 23.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
Besiktas welcome Goztepe for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Besiktas v Goztepe Prediction and Betting Tips.

Besiktas are 1.59 to win at home against Goztepe, who are 5.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Besiktas has a 61% chance of winning while Goztepe's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Besiktas vs Goztepe Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Besiktas have won their last 6 home matches (Super Lig).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Besiktas's last 9 games (Super Lig).

Besiktas have won 5 of their last 6 matches against Goztepe in all competitions.

Besiktas have scored at least 2 goals in 7 of their last 8 home matches (Super Lig).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Over 2.5 @ 2.25
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Besiktas vs Goztepe
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
15:00
Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
15:45
PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:45
PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool 31 28 41 64 36 57 43 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.06
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund 28 25 47 64 36 62 38 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙