» » » FC Koln vs Borussia Dortmund Predictions and Tips 23.08.2019

FC Koln vs Borussia Dortmund Predictions and Tips 23.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Koln welcome Dortmund for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Koln v Dortmund Prediction and Betting Tips.

Koln are 6.55 to win at home against Dortmund, who are 1.49 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Koln has a 29% chance of winning while Dortmund's success is an estimated 54% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 17 per cent.

Koln vs Dortmund Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Dortmund have a chance to establish a two points lead off champions Bayern Munich right at the outset, after the later fell to a surprise 2-2 home draw with Hertha Berlin in opening round.

The BVB will take the driver's seat with immediate effect if they win out another three at Cologne. But, it is unlikely to happen without seeing the match produce over 2.5 goals after there have been more than 3 goals scored in 7 of Borussia Dortmund's last 8 Bundesliga games to date.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 & Over 2.5 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Koln vs Dortmund
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙