» » » Strasbourg vs Eintracht Frankfurt Predictions 22.08.2019

Strasbourg vs Eintracht Frankfurt Predictions 22.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
22 Aug 19:30 Strasbourg v Eintracht Frankfurt
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22 Aug 19:30 Strasbourg v Eintracht Frankfurt 29 30 41 66 34 67 33
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 2.17
Strasbourg welcome Eintracht Frankfurt for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Strasbourg v Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction and Betting Tips.

Strasbourg are 3.20 to win at home against Eintracht Frankfurt, who are 2.21 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Strasbourg has a 29% chance of winning while Eintracht Frankfurt's success is an estimated 41% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Strasbourg vs Eintracht Frankfurt Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Both teams are basically a step away from the Europa League group stages after playing two qualifying two-legged ties. Their opponents from the previous rounds were overcomable with German side Eintracht Frankfurt registering four back-to-back wins in this season's EL qualification, whereas French contenders Strasbourg have suffered a second-leg 2-1 defeat at Maccabi Haifa in the second round.

One game already into the new season, the Eagles secured the first three points in the Bundesliga by edging Hoffenheim with what proved the winner when Frankfurt's centre-back Hinteregger stroke in the 1st minute of the game.

Strasbourg have played two league fixtures so far and can only boast two points from a possible six. They drew 1-1 to Metz in the opener at home before goalless 90 minutes at Reims on Sunday. But the French side remain unbeaten at home in their past four games, including their European qualifiers (W3, D1).

However, the Frankfurt club are enjoying a fine start to their newly-launched campaigns - winning each game to date - and will be looking to sort this one out and set themselves on course to another group campaign in Europe.

Statistically, three of Strasbourg's last four games in all competitions have seen neither or only one team score, whilst Eintracht Frankfurt have the same stats in this period. We also back draw at full time.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 2.17
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Strasbourg vs Eintracht Frankfurt
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙