» » » FC Astana vs BATE Predictions 22.08.2019

FC Astana vs BATE Predictions 22.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
22 Aug 15:00 FC Astana v BATE
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22 Aug 15:00 FC Astana v BATE 50 21 29 51 49 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.96
FC Astana welcome BATE for a Europa League match on . Read on for our FC Astana v BATE Prediction and Betting Tips.

FC Astana are 2.02 to win at home against BATE, who are 3.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for FC Astana has a 50% chance of winning while BATE's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

FC Astana vs BATE Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

BATE have joined the pack of Europa League qualification finalists having been eliminated from Champions League by Rosenborg when they had grabbed a first-leg 2-1 advantage at home before travelling to Norway to suffer a 2-0 reverse.

Their final qualifier's opponents Astana joined two rounds earlier and have so far overcome Santa Coloma and Valletta, particularly impressing in the home game where the Azerbaijanian side were 5-1 and 4-1 victors respectively.

The home advantage will help them here too, especially as they keep in mind their only meeting against the Belarusians in 2016 that saw them secure a 2-0 success.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.96
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Astana vs BATE
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙