» » » West Brom vs Reading Predictions 21.08.2019

West Brom vs Reading Predictions 21.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
21 Aug 20:00 West Brom v Reading
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21 Aug 20:00 West Brom v Reading 59 30 11 55 45 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.68
West Brom welcome Reading for a Championship match on . Read on for our West Brom v Reading Prediction and Betting Tips.

West Brom are 1.68 to win at home against Reading, who are 5.70 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.96 odds.

Respectively, a home win for West Brom has a 59% chance of winning while Reading's success is an estimated 11% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

West Brom vs Reading Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

West Brom are undefeated in their last 8 home matches (Championship).

West Brom are undefeated in their last 6 home matches against Reading in all competitions.

Reading have failed to win their last 6 away matches (Championship).

West Brom scored the opener in 21 Championship matches last season, and didn’t lose any (W17, D4).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on West Brom vs Reading
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
15:00
Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
15:45
PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:45
PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool 31 28 41 64 36 57 43 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.06
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund 28 25 47 64 36 62 38 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙