» » » QPR vs Swansea Predictions 21.08.2019

QPR vs Swansea Predictions 21.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
21 Aug 19:45 QPR v Swansea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21 Aug 19:45 QPR v Swansea 37 30 33 56 44 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.58
QPR welcome Swansea for a Championship match on . Read on for our QPR v Swansea Prediction and Betting Tips.

QPR are 2.60 to win at home against Swansea, who are 2.87 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.44 odds.

Respectively, a home win for QPR has a 37% chance of winning while Swansea's success is an estimated 33% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

QPR vs Swansea Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Swansea are undefeated in their last 8 matches (Championship).

QPR have conceded the opener, and then equalised, in both of their competitive home games this season.

Five of Swansea’s last seven away league games have seen at least one team fail to score.

QPR have received 18 bookings across the last six H2Hs (3.0 per match average).
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.58
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on QPR vs Swansea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
15:00
Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
15:45
PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:45
PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool 31 28 41 64 36 57 43 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.06
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund 28 25 47 64 36 62 38 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙