» » » Dinamo Zagreb vs Rosenborg Predictions 21.08.2019

Dinamo Zagreb vs Rosenborg Predictions 21.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
21 Aug 20:00 Dinamo Zagreb v Rosenborg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21 Aug 20:00 Dinamo Zagreb v Rosenborg 55 27 18 55 45 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.96
Dinamo Zagreb welcome Rosenborg for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Dinamo Zagreb v Rosenborg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Dinamo Zagreb are 1.69 to win at home against Rosenborg, who are 5.05 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.92 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Dinamo Zagreb has a 55% chance of winning while Rosenborg's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Dinamo Zagreb vs Rosenborg Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Rosenborg have won 5 of their last 6 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Rosenborg have won with at least a 2 goal margin in 5 of their last 6 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Dinamo Zagreb are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.96
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dinamo Zagreb vs Rosenborg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙