» » » Hull City vs Blackburn Predictions 20.08.2019

Hull City vs Blackburn Predictions 20.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
20 Aug 19:45 Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20 Aug 19:45 Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Hull City welcome Blackburn for a Championship match on . Read on for our Hull City v Blackburn Prediction and Betting Tips.

Hull City are 2.40 to win at home against Blackburn, who are 3.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Hull City has a 45% chance of winning while Blackburn's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Hull City vs Blackburn Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Hull's last 6 home games (Championship).

Blackburn have conceded at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 10 away matches (Championship).

Blackburn have been losing at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 7 away matches (Championship).

Eight of Blackburn’s last ten Championship away matches produced exactly one first-half goal.
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hull City vs Blackburn
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙