» » » Derby vs Bristol City Predictions 20.08.2019

Derby vs Bristol City Predictions 20.08.2019

20 Aug 19:45 Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20 Aug 19:45 Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Derby welcome Bristol City for a Championship match on . Read on for our Derby v Bristol City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Derby are 2.15 to win at home against Bristol City, who are 3.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Derby has a 48% chance of winning while Bristol City's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Derby vs Bristol City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Last term the visitors saw under 2.5 goals in 61% of their away games, while they’ve seen it land in back to back Championship clashes this season. Overall, six of their last eight league games have seen fewer than three goals,

The hosts have kept two clean sheets in their last three, while they shipped just 0.87 goals per game at home last term.

Going against Bristol, Derby have not seen goals in their previous there meetings in Championship count over 2.5.

Going on, while Bristol has picked up some form after their defeat against Marcelo Bielsa’s men, they have almost always suffered at the hands of Derby, and especially at the Pride Park.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.88
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Derby vs Bristol City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙