» » » LASK Linz vs Club Brugge Predictions 20.08.2019

LASK Linz vs Club Brugge Predictions 20.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
20 Aug 20:00 LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20 Aug 20:00 LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
LASK Linz welcome Club Brugge for a Champions League match on . Read on for our LASK Linz v Club Brugge Prediction and Betting Tips.

LASK Linz are 2.30 to win at home against Club Brugge, who are 2.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for LASK Linz has a 32% chance of winning while Club Brugge's success is an estimated 38% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

LASK Linz vs Club Brugge Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
2 DNB @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on LASK Linz vs Club Brugge
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙