» » » Cluj vs Slavia Prague Predictions 20.08.2019

Cluj vs Slavia Prague Predictions 20.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
20 Aug 20:00 CFR Cluj v Slavia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20 Aug 20:00 CFR Cluj v Slavia 35 32 33 40 60 36 64
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
CFR Cluj welcome Slavia for a Champions League match on . Read on for our CFR Cluj v Slavia Prediction and Betting Tips.

CFR Cluj are 2.70 to win at home against Slavia, who are 2.62 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for CFR Cluj has a 35% chance of winning while Slavia's success is an estimated 33% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

CFR Cluj vs Slavia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Away Over 1.0 @ 1.88
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on CFR Cluj vs Slavia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙